Most Popular Questions
What payment methods can I use?
MichaelKors.ca accepts the following methods of payment for purchases:
Credit cards accepted:
- American Express
Other forms of payment:
- Michael Kors gift cards
- Credit Card Gift Cards*
- Apple Pay
Examples of forms of payment we do not accept include:
- Layaway plan
- Personal checks
- Money orders
*Credit Card Gift Cards can only be redeemed for orders less than the full amount available on the gift card. Orders cannot be split between two forms of payment when using a Credit Card Gift Card as one of the forms of payment.
When will my order arrive and what does it cost to ship my order?
You can track your order at any time online via our Track My Order page. You will need to provide your email address and order number. You also can track your order by clicking on the tracking link included in your shipping confirmation email, or by using our automated system at 1-866-709-5677 (for the U.S.) or 1-855-898-5677 (for Canada).
|Shipping Type||Cost||Delivery Times*|
Standard Ground Shipping
FREE for orders totaling $50.00 or more***
2-7 Business Days
$20.00 (flat rate)
2 Business Days**
$30.00 (flat rate)
Next Business Day**
*Delivery times are approximate. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not considered Business Days.
** Orders received at our fulfillment center before 12:00 PM EST should ship that same day; orders received after 12:00 PM EST should ship the next Business Day.
***Free standard ground on orders of $50.00 or more in Canada (in each case, after all discounts and promotions are applied). Minimum purchase amounts do not include taxes or gift wrapping charges. See table above for shipping details.
Due to varying item availability, multiple items in a single order may be shipped separately. If you have chosen an expedited shipping method, each individual shipment may have a separate charge, but the total shipping charges for all shipments should not exceed the applicable flat-rate shipping charge for the entire order. Each shipment will have its own tracking number and can be tracked on the Order Status page under the same order number.
Some perfumes and makeup are treated as Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT). Transport Canada requires ground-only shipment of Hazardous Materials due to air shipment restrictions and regulations.
Do you ship outside Canada?
We ship merchandise ordered on MichaelKors.ca to all Canadian provinces and territories, and to APO/FPO boxes. We currently do not ship internationally.
Do you ship orders to multiple addresses?
We currently do not ship orders to multiple addresses.
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a service that allows you to shop now and pay later, interest-free. With Afterpay, your purchase will be split into 4 payments, payable every 2 weeks. Afterpay is available in the US and Canada, online (on MichaelKors.com and MichaelKors.ca) and in participating Michael Kors stores in the US only.
How do I use Afterpay?
- For online purchases: To shop online with Afterpay, add items to your cart and select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time customers will need to create an Afterpay account (with instant approval decision) and returning customers will simply log in to make their purchase. All items in your shopping cart must be eligible for Afterpay.
- Certain purchases are not eligible for Afterpay, Afterpay exclusions include any products above $2,000 (in local currency) or any orders totally $2,000 and above (in local currency), Gift Cards, GiftNow items and pre-order items. Please remove any exclusions from your cart to select Afterpay as a payment method.
- For in-store purchases: To shop in stores with Afterpay, simply download the Afterpay mobile app and follow the in-app instructions. Afterpay is available in participating Michael Kors stores in the US only.
How do I return or exchange an item purchased using Afterpay?
- For purchases made in the US: Afterpay purchases follow our standard return policy. You can return your Afterpay purchase in-store or by mail subject to our Return & Exchanges policy.
- For purchases made in Canada: You can return your Afterpay online purchase by mail only subject to our Return & Exchanges policy. Online purchases using Afterpay cannot be returned in-store and must follow the returns by mail option.
Can I buy online and pickup in a store?
Select items are available to buy online and pickup in a store. You can check store availably from our product pages by selecting the "Pickup in Store" option. If you have allowed the site to identify your location, we will show the availability of your product selection in nearby stores. If you have not allowed the site to identify your current location, you may enter a city, state and Zip code to find nearby stores.
- This service is being provided free of charge.
- Typically, items will be ready for pickup within approximately 3 hours of placing the order.
- You will receive an email alerting you when your order is ready for pickup.
- Customers utilizing our Buy Online Pickup In Store program must place their order earlier than 3 hours of a store’s closing for the order to be available the same day.
- Orders placed after this window might not be available for pickup until the next business day.
- Orders will be held for 3 days from when placed before being canceled
- A valid driver’s license or government issued ID must be present and displayed to the pickup store as validation before your order will be released.
- Orders may contain both items shipping to an address as well as being picked up in a store. Multiple pickup locations are allowed but only one “ship to” location is permitted per order.
- You will be charged at the time you pick up your order at the designated store.
- Personalized or customized items such as monograming will not be eligible for store pickup.
- All orders that meet our returns requirements can be returned to any Michael Kors retail location in Canada free of charge, subject to the applicable Returns & Exchange Policy.
What if I change my mind and want a different size or color after my order is placed?
Once an order is placed at MichaelKors.com, you cannot make changes. Please place a new order for the correct size or color and return the order with the wrong size or color.
What if I am not pleased with my selection? Can I return the purchase?
Returns and exchanges must be made within the guidelines in our Return Policy.
You have two options for returning/exchanging merchandise purchased online: by mail or in store. All returns/exchanges of online orders, whether by mail or in store, must be returned within 30 days from the day the order was shipped.
For all orders created prior to 9/8/22, please use the original pre-paid return label and follow the instructions on the packing slip that came in the box with your product. For any Issues, please reach out to Customer Service.
Option 1: By Mail
To return or exchange by mail, please follow these instructions:
- Select the “Start a Return” link above
- Select the items you want to return
- Follow the on-screen instructions to prepare your return for shipment back to our warehouse
- For items that were bought online and picked up in a store, email our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org (for the U.S.) or email@example.com (for Canada) to obtain a prepaid shipping label.
NOTE: Eligible merchandise purchased on MichaelKors.com using PayPal may be returned to MichaelKors.com for a refund to the purchasing PayPal account only, no exchanges.
Option 2: In Store
Select the “Start a Return” link above and follow the on-screen instructions to initiate your in store return and print your returns slip. You can return/exchange items purchased at MichaelKors.com in any Michael Kors Store located in the United States. You can return/exchange items purchased at MichaelKors.ca in any Michael Kors Store located in Canada. You will need to present your printed returns slip and original method of payment at the time of the return. All exchanges of online orders must occur within 30 days from the day the order was shipped. Exchanges in store are subject to inventory availability in the store you visit.
Can I return items purchased on sale?
We do not accept returns or exchanges of items purchased on sale at any time. All swimwear, underwear, altered or custom-made merchandise and sale items are considered Final Sale.
What will it cost me to make a return or exchange?
Your order will arrive with a prepaid shipping label, which can be used to return the merchandise at no additional costs. Mail your return package at any Canada Post location.
Credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment in which it was received. The credit should appear on your next statement. You will receive an email confirming the completion of return processing.
If you are using both a Gift Card and a credit card to pay for an order, the full Gift Card value will be deducted first, and then the balance will be paid using your credit card. For online returns only, if you are returning any item that was in whole or in part paid for using a Gift Card, the amount contributed to the payment via Gift Card will be credited to you via a new E-Gift Card.
How long does it take to process my return?
It takes 10-12 business days to process your return. Credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment in which it was received. The credit should appear on your next statement. You will receive an email confirming the completion of return processing.
If I give a gift to someone, can that person return it or exchange it for something else?
Gifts can be returned by mail or returned or exchanged in store when accompanied by the gift receipt or original packing slip. To return by mail, please email customer service to obtain a prepaid shipping label at firstname.lastname@example.org (for the U.S.) or email@example.com (for Canada). For merchandise returned with a gift receipt only, you will receive a merchandise credit that will be issued in the form of a Michael Kors E-Gift Card (if you return by mail) or a Michael Kors Gift Card (if you return in store). Engraved and customized jewelry items are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
What do I do if my item arrives damaged?
Customer satisfaction is our goal at MichaelKors.com. Please email our Customer Service representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org (for the U.S.) or email@example.com (for Canada).
Will my order be taxed?
Sales tax is calculated based on the laws of the province or territory to which you are shipping your order, and depends on whether there is a Michael Kors retail store location (but not a wholesale presence) in that particular province or territory. Typically, sales tax displayed during checkout is estimated until the order has shipped. We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of gift cards, but items paid for with gift cards are subject to taxation.
Our website does participate in tax-free holidays.
I live outside Canada. Can I order from MichaelKors.ca?
Currently, MichaelKors.ca does not ship internationally, but you may locate your closest store using our Store Locator.
Can I see a record of my transactions with MichaelKors.ca?
You must be a registered account holder on MichaelKors.ca to access your order history. Order history displayed in your online account includes both online and in-store purchases, but only those purchases made after establishing an account.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR MICHAELKORS.COM ACCOUNT HOLDERS PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 3, 2014: For all users who created an online account at michaelkors.com prior to September 3, 2014, due to operational changes made to the website, certain information that was stored in your “old” site account will need to be re-entered and reset, including your account password, as well as your payment information. Your address book, however, should still be included in your account. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I know which size is best for me?
Size guides are available for all clothing and shoes. You can find them on the product detail pages under the choose size drop down menu.
Why should I create a MichaelKors.ca account?
Creating an account on MichaelKors.ca can maximize your shopping experience and make your use of the site more convenient. Also, certain features and benefits of our website are only available if you register an account. Examples of just some of those great benefits include: the ability to store payment, billing and shipping information for faster and easier checkout; the ability to maintain an address book for easy shipping to different addresses; the ability to create and manage a list of Favorites; and tracking your order history.
What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
If you have forgotten your MichaelKors.com account password, please click on the Forgot Password link during the sign-in process. You will be instructed to reset your password via email. If you choose to submit your email address, we will send you email containing a link to our site which you can follow to create a new password. You may also email Customer Service at email@example.com for assistance.
Last Updated: September 21, 2022